How can you help?
- Can you offer support to a family? If so, what experience do you have and which local authority areas can you offer the support in?
- Do you have experience with fundraising or grant writing? We would like key people offering support (e.g. Regional Co-ordinators) to be recompensed, and we are seeking to cover all volunteer-related expenses, so we need funds to do that.
- Do you use social media or do you blog? We need people who can share news and information. We need to make people aware of Justice Together.
- Do you know the providers in your local area?
- Do you have expertise in a specific area (such as advocacy, psychology, social work, health, etc) that you are willing to share with others?
- Do you have technical expertise to offer for databases, SQL, etc.
Submit a Listing:
If you would like to submit a listing to appear on the site, please complete our form and we will get in touch with you.
Ideas and suggestions
- What would make Justice Together work in your area?
- What else do you think we need?
- Do you know of others doing this on a local level who would be happy to get involved?
- Can you share this with any friends or colleagues who may want to go on the database?
- Can you recommend a local or national organisation who provides support to families?
We don’t want to replicate any good work happening in local areas, we just want to ensure that parents know about and can access that help before it is too late.
Contact Us with any suggestions